LAWYERS FOR LAWYERS AWARD 2019
The closing date for submission of nominations is 1 March 2019, 23:59 PM CET.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact Lawyers for Lawyers via firstname.lastname@example.org
When awarding the Lawyers for Lawyers Award, the jury applies the following conditions:
- All lawyers, or lawyers collectives, who are prevented from carrying out their work independently – or who are at considerable risk – are eligible for nomination.
- Only practicing lawyers, or people who practiced until recently, are eligible for a Lawyers for Lawyers Award.
- In order to qualify for a Lawyers for Lawyers Award, nominees must make an exceptional effort to promote the rule of law and human rights.
- There are no requirements for the nationality or country of origin of nominees.
- When appointing a winner, the jury can give preference to unknown lawyers because they can benefit from the recognition and publicity generated by the Lawyers for Lawyers Award.
- Lawyers who were nominated for earlier editions of the Lawyers for Lawyers Award may be re-nominated.
- Anyone can nominate a lawyer or lawyer collective for a Lawyers for Lawyers Award. However, lawyers or lawyer collectives can not nominate themselves.